Thu, May 05|
Deerfoot Inn and Casino
Stepfamily Matters Clinician Conference
Live and in person
Time & Location
May 05, 8:00 a.m. MDT – May 06, 1:00 p.m. MDT
Deerfoot Inn and Casino, 11500 35 St SE #1000, Calgary, AB T2Z 3W4, Canada
About the Event
WHY we need specialized training to work with Stepfamilies?
You have likely discovered that working with blended/stepfamilies is not quite the same as working with first families. Your models of evaluating the problems and providing the solutions are not cutting it. Clients are frustrated. You are frustrated. The frustration you feel is common and widespread. Step or blended families are NOT the same as natural families and the challenges they bring to therapy are unique. The problems they experience need to be solved differently.
Join us in this first-of-its-kind conference to:
- be inspired on normalizing blended family challenges
- discover those differences that are of real significance
- be informed by industry thought leaders on what to do
- be guided towards more effective clinical practice
- give your clients confidence knowing you have the training needed to help them
REGISTER NOW for this 1.5-day training event and become skilled and adept working with each member of the stepfamily.
Day 1 - Full day training on the 5 main challenges in blended families and what to do.
Day 2 - Half day training with two options to CHOOSE from:
- A ‘Deeper Dive’ with Dr. Papernow. She will be applying the principles from day 1 to your real stepfamily cases. This is a participant-led time to address your clinical questions and solve even more complex stepfamily issues.
- A presentation by Dr. Jeff Chang on effectively working with children whose parents are in high-conflict divorce, navigating the legal minefields and effectively managing the parents while you work.
Please note: Health Advisory & Refund Policy
We are monitoring government and public health guidelines constantly. Full refunds are possible should the pandemic still persist, and the conference is postponed or cancelled, or you are unable to travel due to government restrictions in your province or country. Full refunds minus an administrative fee of $40 will be issued for all other reasons until March 31st, 2022. An administrative fee of $80 will be charged to process refunds after this date.
+$8.75 Service fee
+$8.75 Service fee0
+$6.25 Service fee
+$6.25 Service fee0
+$7.50 Service fee
Virtual attendance only
+$7.50 Service fee0
+$5 Service fee
Virtual attendance only
+$5 Service fee0